Are you interested in lowering your electricity bills while simultaneously producing clean energy for your home? Solar panels may be the best solution for you. At Argent Solar, we have more than 10 years of experience installing solar panels for homes in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to working with customers to determine the best type of panels and set-up for your unique energy needs.
Phoenix Solar Services We Provide
If you are curious about whether solar energy is right for you, the first step is to schedule an assessment. One of our experienced solar experts will review the site and consult with you about your home, including figuring out the best place for a solar panel system. We can also discuss possible tax incentives, financing options, rebates, and other benefits should you choose to switch to solar energy.
We can provide you with a wide range of solar services, including:
- Site surveys and assessments - If you know you want to incorporate solar into your home or business, but you're not sure how, that's where we can help. We're happy to survey your physical location and assess what your best course of action is.
- System design and engineering - After assessing your location, we'll build out the design schematics in order to optimize your experience in solar panel services.
- Building permits and planning approvals - Since owners of solar panels are required to get a building permit before solar panel installation, we'll take care of that for you.
- Rebate and incentive applications - In order to provide you the best experience in Arizona solar panel services, we're dedicated to saving you as much money as possible through federal and local tax-rebates.
- Utility interconnection agreements - Not only can you save off your monthly utility bill, but you can supply the power grid with solar power and make money doing so. We're happy to help!
- Solar equipment supply - From start to finish, we'll bring to your home everything you need to successfully enjoy your solar panel services.
- Installation, commissioning, and startup - From the mechanical installation to connecting your panels to your power supply, we've got you covered.
- Training, support, and maintenance - While solar panels require low levels of maintenance, they still require a certain level of attention. Not to worry however, we'll walk you through each step along the way.
- Remote monitoring - In order for you to get the most out of your solar panel services, you can access your panels remotely and monitor their every move and we'll show you how.
- Financial and performance analysis - If you're the type of person that likes to see how much they're saving, we've got you covered.
- Warranty management - Stay under warranty can be a deal breaker when it comes to fixing or replacing your solar panels for as little money as possible.
How Does Solar Energy Work?
Sunlight is incredibly powerful in its ability to power homes and businesses when it is properly collected and converted. Solar panels turn the sun's solar energy into electricity using a process called photovoltaics. Photovoltaics take electrons from the surface of a solar panel that has been loosened by the sun to create a direct current of electricity. This electricity is then sent to the grid, stored, or converted into alternating current.
Do Solar Panels Require Maintenance?
Solar panels are relatively low-maintenance. They don't have any moving parts, so there's little risk of mechanical failure. However, they do require occasional cleaning to remove dirt, dust, or debris that can reduce their efficiency. In most cases, rainwater is enough to keep the panels clean. It's also recommended to have a professional inspection every few years to ensure optimal performance.
Call today to schedule your in person solar consultation.
One of our highly trained technicians will inspect your property and develop a solar plan that will have a positive impact on your future.Contact US Today
We work with the best equipment in the industry.
Our proficient team leaves no stone unturned.
A fully staffed team dedicated to your needs
Helping make the best choice for your family or business.