At Argent Solar, we offer high-quality, trusted solar services for home, business, and property owners in Glendale and surrounding areas. We understand that each property is different when it comes to clean energy needs. That’s why our team creates tailored plans based on your specific goals – whether they include cost savings or environmental stewardship.
Backed by a decade of industry experience, we are known for our commitment to customer satisfaction, our attention to detail, and our dedication to using quality equipment. From carport panels to roof-mounted solar units, our professionals can help you harness solar power for your electrical needs.
Advantages of Using Solar Panels
There are many benefits to using solar panels for residential and commercial properties, including but not limited to:
- Solar panels are an excellent way to save money on energy costs. By utilizing the sun's energy, property owners can reduce their reliance on non-renewable energy sources and lower their energy bills.
- Solar panels are environmentally friendly. By using solar energy, property owners can reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to a cleaner environment. Solar panels also require minimal maintenance and have a long lifespan, making them a reliable investment for property owners.
- There are tax incentives available for property owners who install solar panels. Arizona homeowners may be eligible for certain tax benefits, such as the Arizona Residential Solar Energy Tax Credit, Energy Equipment Property Tax Exemption, and/or Solar Equipment Sales Tax Exemption.
- Solar panels can help increase your property value. By investing in renewable energy sources, you can improve the value of your property and make it more attractive to potential buyers because solar panels can help lower utility costs. Reportedly, your property value can increase by about $20 for every dollar you save on utility bills.
- Solar panels allow you to invest in a reliable energy source. Solar power is a clean, renewable source of energy that is not affected by market fluctuations.
- Solar panels help save the environment. By utilizing solar energy, property owners can reduce their reliance on non-renewable energy sources and contribute to a cleaner environment.
Glendale Residential & Commercial Solar Services
At Argent Solar, our Glendale solar professionals offer a wide range of solar services to residential customers. We also offer commercial solar services and are equipped to help with solar installation for any type of business, including but not limited to office buildings, multi-family complexes, manufacturing facilities, and data centers.
Our residential and commercial solar services include:
- Installation and startup services. You can trust our team to help with the mechanical installation as well as with connecting your panels to your power supply.
- Design and engineering services. Once we survey and assess your property, we can design schematics that address your needs and optimize your solar panel experience.
- Rebate and incentive applications. As we mentioned, there are several tax incentives available for property owners that install solar panels. We can help you save as much money as possible with these programs.
- Utility interconnection agreements. We can offer you counsel and support by helping you make a deal to supply a local power grid with some of your solar power (for profit).
- Maintenance and support services. We can teach you what to monitor and look out for to ensure your system is working at maximum efficiency.
- Remote monitoring set-up. If you would like remote access to your solar panel service, we can help you set up remote monitoring.
- Financial and performance analysis. We can prepare a report for you that outlines your savings with the solar panel system.
- Warranty management. We can help you ensure you meet the requirements of your warranty as it relates to maintenance and repairs.
Contact Our Glendale Experts Today
Argent Solar provides high-quality solar services in Glendale, AZ. Our team of experienced technicians can help property owners assess their needs and come up with a tailored solution for their individual circumstances. With over a decade of industry experience, we are committed to helping our customers benefit from the power of the sun.
Call today to schedule your in person solar consultation.
One of our highly trained technicians will inspect your property and develop a solar plan that will have a positive impact on your future.Contact US Today
We work with the best equipment in the industry.
Our proficient team leaves no stone unturned.
A fully staffed team dedicated to your needs
Helping make the best choice for your family or business.